[Offtopic] Ipads

Williams, Rachael J williams.rachael.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Feb 24 12:44:40 EST 2011

Hi Joyce,

We  rolled out 150 iPads to year 7 students December last year for use
in the classroom this year.

So far these are going really well.

Regards,

Rachael

Rachael Williams
Assistant Principal
Mooroolbark College

'A place to inspire discovery, value and seize opportunity.'

P please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to