[Offtopic] Ultranet

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 11:25:21 EST 2010

Both .. no big deal. In the long run, staff that regularly use Moodle will
have less problems transitioning to Ultranet than those that don't. In fact,
they are the least of my problem when deploying learning technologies.
Ultranet is still missing many features we have gotten used to (gradually we
will see these added as they are extensively tested and trailed). Nobody has
ever suggesting that Ultranet will grow to become TheOneAndOnlyNet, just
that it will be an ImportantAndCentralNet. (sounds like something out of
Highlander ;-) There is a valid place for it in schools. I wrote something
about this on my more recent blog posts at http://plakboek.livejournal.com/

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au