[Offtopic] Telstra $$

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sat May 8 22:56:18 EST 2010

At first I thought that it was cute to get an SMS, but not when it is
costing my callers so much money. So much money .. for so few electrons.

"This article does the math and concludes that, for example, sending an
amount of data that would cost $1 from your ISP would cost over *$61 million
* if you were to send it over SMS." (slashdot)
http://gthing.net/the-true-price-of-sms-messages

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au