[Offtopic] Inquiry Based Learning

WEIR Andrew andrew.weir at thomascarr.vic.edu.au
Tue Mar 23 12:57:53 EST 2010

Dear all,
As part of our Professional Learning teams at the moment we are
investigating Inquiry Based Learning. Some schools may have used Problem
Based Learning.

What I am after is information from any schools that currently offer
this type of learning?

Also if possible would really be interested in arranging a site visit
with two other members of my team to discuss logistics and planning
issues with you.
Regards
Andrew Weir

Andrew Weir
Information Technology Co-ordinator

Thomas Carr College
35 Thomas Carr Drive,
Tarneit, VIC 3029
(P) (03) 8734-2423
(F) (03) 9748 4388
(E) andrew.weir at thomascarr.vic.edu.au

IMPORTANT! This email and any attachments may be confidential. If
received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Thomas Carr
College does not represent or warrant that the attached files are free
from computer viruses or other defects. The attached files are provided,
and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all
responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or
indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the
negligence of the sender or not. Any representations or opinions
expressed in this email are those of the individual sender, and not
necessarily those of Thomas Carr College.