[Offtopic] Westall 1966: A Suburban UFO Mystery

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 21:46:13 EST 2010

I forgot to add that it all started happening from my office and adjoining
room B20 physics classroom window. Anybody like a guided tour? (I am being
serious .. will provide a glass of wine after some more serious IT sharing
perhaps) There are some fascinating bits of info / goss and yes, I have a
file clearly marked X on my desk.

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au