[Offtopic] Google sans Windows

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 14:59:55 EST 2010

I recall a chap I met at Google HQ a couple of years ago with a laptop and a
long beard. When somebody from our group walked up to him and asked "what
are you running" .. he replied "I didn't like any operating system, so I
wrote my own" .. crikey

Here is some info about a Google note to their employees: 'Mac or Linux, but
no more Windows'. An interesting move to tighten security following recent
developments.
     http://tinyurl.com/2eps2hx <http://tinyurl.com/2eps2hx%20%0A>

We are now moving to virtualise windows within virtual box.

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au