[Offtopic] Y12 Mid-Year Reports

Dr Paul Chandler paul.chandler at une.edu.au
Fri Jun 4 11:48:03 EST 2010

When I was managing reports, between 2000 & 2008, the view was taken that
the official SAC results are separately published by VCAA and that it
would not be 'a good place for a school to be' to be offering some kind of
score which might be at variance with the official results.

> thanks Byron.

Dr Paul Chandler
Research Fellow
'Multimedia grammatical design and authoring pedagogy' (Kahootz) project,
School of Education, University of New England
(Project website: http://www.une.edu.au/kahootzresearch)

located at Australian Children's Television Foundation
145 Smith Street, Fitzroy, Melbourne, 3065
e-mail: paul.chandler at une.edu.au
Ph: 0400 198 187
Fax: (03) 9419 0660
Skype: paul.d.chandler