[Offtopic] Teachers on WoW

Cameron Bell bell.cameron.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Jul 23 12:20:39 EST 2010

Do you seriously think that after spending all day slaying the monsters of Year 9C and solving multiple problems and challenges in COW  (Classroom of Warcraft) where I must invent strategies (involving needing multiple weapons of education) that I am going to sit down and do the same thing in a virtual world?
Take this morning for instance - I had to lead an incoherent team of misfits into destroying the Guild of Ignorance (Diffusion and Osmosis chapter).
We suffered numerous false starts, several casualties, (3 beakers and one team member) and I think we almost slayed the bugger. A few of my cohort decided that the Guild of Ignorance was a preferable team to play on as it involved much less work so they changed sides. I plan to attack them next week in another level - it's called World of Detention.