[Offtopic] Security for student laptops

Byron Mitchell mitchellb at ignatius.vic.edu.au
Wed Feb 24 19:47:51 EST 2010

We require that all lockers have padlocks - no cameras
Our Yr 7 - 9 lockers are in classrooms so that makes it a bit easier

Our senior lockers are in locker bays but they won't have MacBooks until next year so the padlock will be even more important.

cheers
Byron

Byron Mitchell
e-learning Co-ordinator