[Offtopic] [OT] Online Paperless PD Application Software

Dr Paul Chandler paul.chandler at une.edu.au
Thu Aug 12 09:04:58 EST 2010

Sounds like you need a document management system with workflow control.
Google shows quite a few free Web based ones, many more than when I was
fishing around for something similar about 2 years ago.

> Dear all,
>
> Our leadership team is wondering if there are any good online PD
> application solutions, what we are looking for is possibly a web based
> solution that staff can fill in the application it is sent on to the
> relevant people for approval and then can be sent back as an
> acknowledgement as well as to the Accounts department for payment.
>
> Regards
>
> Andrew
>

> Andrew Weir
>
> Information Technology Co-ordinator
>

> Thomas Carr College
>
> 35 Thomas Carr Drive,
>
> Tarneit, VIC 3029
>
> (P) (03) 8734-2423
>
> (F) (03) 9748 4388
>
> (E) andrew.weir at thomascarr.vic.edu.au
>

> IMPORTANT! This email and any attachments may be confidential. If
> received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Thomas Carr
> College does not represent or warrant that the attached files are free
> from computer viruses or other defects. The attached files are provided,
> and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all
> responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or
> indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the
> negligence of the sender or not. Any representations or opinions
> expressed in this email are those of the individual sender, and not
> necessarily those of Thomas Carr College.

Dr Paul Chandler
Research Fellow
'Multimedia grammatical design and authoring pedagogy' (Kahootz) project,
School of Education, University of New England
(Project website: http://www.une.edu.au/kahootzresearch)

located at Australian Children's Television Foundation
145 Smith Street, Fitzroy, Melbourne, 3065
e-mail: paul.chandler at une.edu.au
Ph: 0400 198 187
Fax: (03) 9419 0660
Skype: paul.d.chandler