[Offtopic] Little Red Riding hood for engineers

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 10:03:41 EST 2009

Thought this might of some interest.. A reinterpretation of the traditional
little red riding hood story for engineeers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y54ABqSOScQ

(thanks to my school tech Daniel for forwarding this onto me)

Now packing the car for the long drive to Brisbane or QSITE :-)

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au