[Offtopic] It's possible ..

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Sat Sep 5 05:05:22 EST 2009

Japan's new first lady says rode in a spaceship

Fri Sep 4, 2009 10:42am EDT

http://www.reuters.com/article/oddlyEnoughNews/idUSTRE5815EI20090904?
feedType=nl&feedName=usoddlyenough

TOKYO (Reuters: 'Japan's next prime minister's wife writes' ..) "While my
body was asleep, I think my soul rode on a triangular-shaped UFO and went
to Venus," writes Miyuki Hatoyama, the wife of premier-in-waiting Yukio
Hatoyama in a book published last year.

"It was a very beautiful place and it was really green."

Yukio Hatoyama is due to be voted in as premier in September. Miyuki, 66,
described the extraterrestrial experience, which she said took place some
20 years ago, in a book entitled, "Very Strange Things I've Encountered."

Miyuki, also known for her culinary skills, spent six years acting in the
Takarazuka Revue, an all-female musical theater group. She met the U.S.-
educated Yukio while living in America. (C Parott. © Thomson Reuters 2009)

--

Cheers,
Stephen