[Offtopic] Netbooks/Laptops/Notebooks program Year 7 next year

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 10:51:34 EST 2009

Oddly enough students that currently take home expensive musical instruments
that equal the cost of a computer need to show that they have insurance at
home for the instrument or sign a waiver and pay a larger bond. As I see it,
it is not unreasonable to ask for the same for a laptop taken home with a
similar setup .. and yes, instruments have been stolen, bumped into objects,
left on lockers, trains and buses. It happens and life rolls on. Just need
to plan for this and be clear about the course of action and decide in
advance what is reasonable.

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au