[Offtopic] billing challenge

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 16:26:48 EST 2009

>From Bryn Jones on the QSITE list. Am I the only one who thinks this is an
activity for phd students? A quick disclaimer, I do have a Telstra phone
account and no shares, I do not have an iPhone yet dream of one (perhaps
christmas) ..  when teaching maths I have trouble saying the number three
without an accent.

Regards Roland

I ask your indulgence. Please go to this site

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au