[Offtopic] Ultranet tender announced

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sat May 30 22:36:16 EST 2009

Kick me if I heard it wrong .. CSG are building the Oracle based solution
and yes, 100 staff were just dismissed. Lean and mean I suppose. Is it too
much to hope that Ultranet is similarly lean? Am curious now that Oracle is
merging with Sun, will this mean that their Oracle solution will very
probably run on Sun hardware? All speculation for now .. off-topic list is
good for rumours. Press stuff is from CSG, not Vic Gov

http://www.arnnet.com.au/article/304704/csg_now_preferred_bid_60_million_victorian_government_deal

Regards Roland