[Offtopic] GAGGLE

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Fri May 1 13:32:17 EST 2009

Tom writes,

> From:   Tom Worthington <Tom.Worthington at tomw.net.au>
> Date:   Fri, 01 May 2009 09:33:50 +1000
> Subject:  E-leaning meeting in Canberra, 19 May 2009

There will be a free meeting of educators at the ANU in Canberra
on 19th May 2009 on e-learning and distance education. Topics include
the implementation of the open source Moodle learning management system
at ANU (which I am using next semester to teach Green ICT worldwide).

Full program on my blog:
<http://www.tomw.net.au/blog/2009/05/canberra-educators-meeting.html>.

GAGGLE @ The Australian National University

Sir Roland Wilson Building  Short Course Room 1, Level 3
(top of the stairs, on the left)

3-6pm, 19 May 2009

RSVP: Deborah Veness, deborah.veness at anu.edu.au

Program

3-3.15 pm    Meet and greet with a coffee and biscuit

3.15-3.45 pm   Good ideas in summary: the best of EDUCAUSE 2009
               Karen Visser and Jenny Edwards

3.45-4.30 pm    Expert panel debate   Educational Design in 2009:
                The Hot Topics   Yoni Ryan, Allan Herrmann and Robert
                Fitzgerald

4.30-5 pm    Group discussion    Favourite take-home ideas

5-6 pm    Drinks and informal debate and discussion.

GAGGLE 'gægal n an orderly and cheerful group of professional educational
advisors'

Tom Worthington FACS HLM
tom.worthington at tomw.net.au http://www.tomw.net.au/
Adjunct Senior Lecturer, Australian National University

--

Cheers,
Stephen