[Offtopic] Fwd: Readers Cup, Victorian Schools

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Tue Mar 3 00:44:47 EST 2009

> From:   "Way, Judith J" <way.judith.j at edumail.vic.gov.au>
> To:   <oztl_net at listserv.csu.edu.au>
> Date:   Mon, 2 Mar 2009 11:22:18 +1100
>
> Subject:   Readers Cup - Victorian schools only

Hi all,

If anyone out there is interested in holding a Readers Cup this year, but
not sure what to do, you are warmly invited to:

 SLAV NORTHERN METROPOLITAN BRANCH MEETING

Our term 1 meeting for 2009 will focus on 'How to run a Readers' Cup' in
preparation for the State Finals in November.

WHEN:                THURSDAY 19TH MARCH 2009 @ 4.00PM

WHERE:         PRESTON GIRLS SECONDARY COLLEGE (LIBRARY)
              COOMA STREET, PRESTON 3072.  PHONE: 9470-2755

       Plenty of parking in school's car park.  Enter via Swallow Street.

                            Melway Ref. 18 H12

If you'd like to attend, please reply to me via this email. Many thanks,

Judith Way
Teacher librarian
Preston Girls' Secondary College
Cooma Street