[Offtopic] Opera Unite 'web server'

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 23:20:31 EST 2009

I must admit an interest in watching Sun and their software products.
Network Help assisted VITTA last year with Sun Internet kiosks at the
conference. I am impressed enough to make an investment in their server and
thin client hardware on our Novell network following a long overdue upgrade
to the Linux version. After a Friday briefing I can see why banking groups
deploy their hardware and why Oracle took a move in this direction. I guess
we are lucky to now have access to a good network technician who can speak
Solaris, Novell SUSE Linux, VMWare, Windoze and other dialects (including my
Klingon) .. very important for a multicultural school like ours :-)

Regards

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au