[Offtopic] Win 7 black box recorder

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 21:48:05 EST 2009

Reminds me of the strange Dr Watson that would pop up if your computer
crashed .. I also wondered if the computer survived an application
crash, how come it had enough gumph to fire up this diagnostic tool?
At least it wasn't a bouncing paperclip ..

I have had more luck with using browser based, screen shareing tools
with Australian software vendors. They get to see the problem for
themselves and can interact with a solution.

Does make me now think .. if it is now so easy and seamless to record
keystrokes and video,  how easy it it to have something more
subversive running on your system and unless you could view and
inspect the source code of everything on your computer, how would you
know and who could you really trust?

Regards Roland

(snip)