[Offtopic] Student acceptable use policies

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Wed Feb 25 12:44:23 EST 2009

Hi Diane,

 Try the keyword search on www.edulists.com.au and enter AUP or any other keyword or combination.
Secondly, you can try the tree at the home page. I just tried the technical support "leaf" and the eLearning "leaf" both of which gave some posts on AUPs.

Take Care

Kevork Krozian
IT Manager , Forest Hill College
k.krozian at fhc.vic.edu.au
http://www.fhc.vic.edu.au
Mobile: 0419 356 034

>>> Diane Peat <dpeat at firbank.vic.edu.au> 25/02/2009 11:19 am >>>
Hello everyone
I realise I should know where to find these but could someone please remind me how to access what has been sent to the List on Student Acceptable Use Policies. Our school is investigating the use of mobile phones, iPods, YouTube, etc for educational purposes and any information you have would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Diane Peat
Head of Information and Learning Technologies
Firbank Grammar School
BRIGHTON   3186
Telephone  9591 5119
Email   dpeat at firbank.vic.edu.au