[Offtopic] Show your vote

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 15:27:56 EST 2009

This is an impresive mashup and another great Google Application made by an
Australian :-)
     http://www.showyourvote.org

News article dicussing this here with some interesting background info.

http://www.theage.com.au/technology/technology-news/aussie-googler-hits-the-world-stage-for-climate-change-20091202-k54f.html

I will admit to being impressed with how many people in my local suburb have
already used this tool to place a vote for the leaders of the world! Still
not too late for me to make my small contribution (click click click) now
over to you all to share this around ;-)

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au