[Offtopic] Virus on Apple Maca

Cameron Bell bell.cameron.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Aug 21 17:46:55 EST 2009

Rubbish. Any computer can get a virus. The comparatively small market
share of the Mac means virus writers don't target them that's all. Why
spend all that time on about 10% of computers? Go the 90% of more
vulnerable computers to maximise returns on investment.
I discourage people from buying macs and using Linux to keep it that
way. ;)

Cheers
Cameron