[Offtopic] Following your flock

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 20:37:25 EST 2009

 <http://www.flickr.com/photos/plakboek/3417065247/>
 TwitterSheep tag cloud <http://www.flickr.com/photos/plakboek/3417065247/>by
plakboek <http://www.flickr.com/people/plakboek/>
Twittersheep is a tag cloud that is automatically built up from your Twitter
followers (flock). This is a fun little application that tells you more
about your followers by grabbing information from the bio pages of your
followers.

If you are a Twitter user, you can have some fun exploring the tags used by
your followers. As I noticed in this screenshot, most of my followers are
work based ICT and eLearning educators, most of them are teachers.

     http://tr.im/ijr3

Baa aah aah  enjoy :-)

Regards Roland

PS: posted on the road amongst the sheep fields so apologies if anybody has
already posted this

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au