[Offtopic] pda and edupass

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 16:56:26 EST 2009

Any PDA can work on the edupass server .. windows, osx and even linux. Just
a matter of getting the digital certificates and authentication to work. I
must get my technicians to blog some of the things we have learned from our
trials and test.

Say Wayne, if you are looking for a cheap PDA, I can sell you ones from our
spare pool at a big discount. Still in their box. Dirt cheap and it will get
you past the evaluation stage that I think that you are at. Even happy to
ship them to you for a try / buy. We are going to step up from these units
to the Apple iPod Touch for our FirstClass PDA attendance system but no harm
in exploring this.

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au