[Offtopic] To seek freedom of choice

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 20:32:06 EST 2008

This is a very funny YouTube video that I spotted amongst my Google Reader
feeds.
It is a slick, hilarious parody of the Matrix and Windows. I love the
following quote.

     "Sooner or later you will have to make the choice. To send an error
report or not to send an error report."

http://defendingscoundrels.com/2008/11/what-if-the-matrix-ran-on-doze.html

The kids and I had fun building another Ubuntu 8.10 computer .. enjoy the
video :-)

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au