[offtopic] Class sets of laptops

Alan Oh OH.A at wcc.vic.edu.au
Fri Nov 7 08:38:15 EST 2008

Hi Andrew.  We too are going looking into this option. Initial talks
with vendors have indicated that 802.1N should be the way to go as it
provides much more bandwidth than A or G. I am currently waiting for the
vendor to do a site visit and survey of our requirement. I would
appreciate any thoughts you may have on this. One other criteria that is
important to us is battery life of the laptops to see the classes
through 5 periods straight before it can be recharged.

Regards
Alan