[offtopic] Using School Supplied laptos at home

Cameron Bell bell.cameron.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue May 27 21:18:12 EST 2008

Can you please post the list of must-haves your contract says? I have
never seen any mandated sofware list on any communication. You sure your
not just thinking of the pop-up Acceptable Use Policy?
All the DEECD policy's simply state that you must not install
un-licensed software etc, etc.
I am curious as I wish I had a dollar for every time I have had to
re-format my laptop. I was running exclusively Ubuntu for quite a while
- all perfectly within the bounds of my contact. Open Source is like
that.  ;)
Cameron