[Offtopic] Teaching Australia

Harper, Glenda J harper.glenda.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue May 20 07:58:55 EST 2008

Think seriously about this.

Glenda Harper
Sub-School Leader - Senior Years
Carwatha College P-12
harper.glenda.j at edumail.vic.gov.au <mailto:harper.glenda.j at edumail.vic.gov.au>
Ph: 9795 5848
Fax: 9790 1712

________________________________

From: merkenich [mailto:merkenich at aapt.net.au]
Sent: Mon 19/05/2008 9:39 PM
To: Ramsay, Lynne J
Subject: Why VOTE NO.

Please distribute widely .... and ask others to forward it around!

If you agree with the ideas in this leaflet, you or your Sub-branch can help us get it out to many more people by contributing to the cost of a mail-out, which we also need to do to reach as many people as possible. The mail-out will cost us around $700. Any amount, small or not so small will be appreciated.

The AEU refused to let us publish this in the AEU News as an alternative viewpoint so we have to do what we can to get the message around.

Mary Merkenich

AEU Councillor

Teachers Alliance

Check out our web site at www.teachers-alliance.org <http://www.teachers-alliance.org/>