[Offtopic] Dual booting Macs

Dianne Ruffles rufflesd at mhs.vic.edu.au
Thu May 15 14:15:59 EST 2008

Thanks Glen and Jim for your feedback. We have mostly been a PC school up to
now so we are looking at possibly utilising Windows Xp and Mac O/S on the
dual booting Macs but we are tossing up as to whether we should not attempt
the dual platform and install Mac O/S only.

Cheers

Di.

Dianne Ruffles

Director of Information Services