[Offtopic] Dual booting Macs

Dianne Ruffles rufflesd at mhs.vic.edu.au
Thu May 15 10:51:42 EST 2008

Hi All,

Currently we have 28 wireless PC notebooks in a re-charging trolley which
are due for rollover but we are considering replacing these with a trolley
of dual-booting Macbooks. We have a few staff using dual-booting
Macbooks around the school as their Department notebook but they seem to
be very slow to boot up.

I am curious as to how these are running in other schools and the degree
of success teachers are experiencing with utilising dual-booting Macbooks
with students.

Please let me know your experiences with the dual booting Macbooks or any
schools you may know who are using dual booting Macs with students.

Cheers,
Di.