[Offtopic] Re: [Year 12 IT Apps] The Payrise thread

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Thu May 8 19:07:54 EST 2008

Hi Folks,

   There is an offtopic list called offtopic at edulists.com.au precisely for thrashing out issues of this type or anything else that affects teachers for that matter (  allotments, resources, timetabling questions, network problems ...........    )

   You are all welcome to post there until the cows, chickens anything else come home .....

   If we keep hammering away here, many subscribers ( maybe even some who don't work for the Government system ) may , legitimately complain that we are abusing this specific list.
   So ,  I am cross posting this message for those who wish to keep the discussion regarding the pay deal going.

    As a leading teacher (LT2) at the top of the tree for a few years I also have strong views about the deal but have held back so as not to abuse the much abused ITApps list which has always been the "go-to" list for IT teachers ever since it was set up about 13 years ago.

Best Wishes

Kevork Krozian
IT Manager , Forest Hill College
k.krozian at fhc.vic.edu.au
http://www.fhc.vic.edu.au
Mobile: 0419 356 034

>>> Mark Kelly <kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au> 8/05/2008 2:50 pm >>>
Hi all.  The payrise thread is tapering off, which is good.  Let's move
it to another forum if further posts are required.

Cheers

Mark
Manager - Information Systems
McKinnon Secondary College
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085
School Phone +613 8520 9000
School Fax +613 95789253
kel AT mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

IT Lecture notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Mailing List

A conclusion is the place where you got sick of thinking.
If you Declare War - is it integer or boolean?