[Offtopic] RE: [VITTA] ACEC2010 Conference: Important notice

Stephen Digby digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sat May 3 09:21:34 EST 2008

Doe this mean that there will be not VITTA conference  ?  OR that the VITA
conference will be separate ?

Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager
mailto: digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Cheltenham Secondary College www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617 Mb: 0431-701-028

When I joined the team, I turned it around 360 degrees. Steven Wright