[Offtopic] Re: www.vit.pdi.vic.edu.au

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Fri May 2 01:26:26 EST 2008

Hi John and all,

 http://www.vit.pdi.vic.edu.au/

One would applaud this VIT Professional Development initiative. Not only
will it be of practical benefit to individual members, and the profession,
it's another way for the VIT to provide a visable service to members. Then
again, I think the VIT should provide we members with email-addresses. And,
given this PD initiative .. offer incentives for PD providers to 'go bush'