[Offtopic] RE: OFFTOPIC Re: [Year 12 IT Apps] Parallel thinking

James Poulos J.Poulos at caseygrammar.vic.edu.au
Thu Jun 19 15:52:33 EST 2008

I was anti iPod. That is, until I was given one as a gift. I admit I was not keen about having to use iTunes to get my music on it, but the quality of the device is far superior to any other mp3 players I have owned or seen. I think that maybe because of the limited flexibility, they have managed to make a product that works very, very well. Restricting it to iTunes may be a pain, but it does keep to thing very well organised because of it.

So, although I have never owned a mac, I am an iPod convert!

Thanks,

James

James Poulos

IT Coordinator