[Offtopic] Request for any documentation/agreements

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Thu Jul 31 14:43:09 EST 2008

Hi Folks,

 Our local union needs to get an agreement into place to ensure we are only putting in the fair amount of time for meetings adjacent to the school day.
The understanding is 3 hours of meetings and additional duties adjacent to the school day is all the administration can ask. Requests for any meetings in excess of that quota do not need to be attended without feeling bad or apologising. Morning briefings are understood to be part of the meeting total.

 So, on behalf of our union can I ask if anyone has or knows of any documentation that could be used ( on behalf of our union ) or could be borrowed to adapt as a starting point template to draft something for our local branch ?

Thanks in advance

Kevork Krozian
IT Manager , Forest Hill College
k.krozian at fhc.vic.edu.au