[Offtopic] The Wayback Machine

Ros Meadows ros.meadows at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 19:43:30 EST 2008

Hi all

An interesting website that has archived millions of websites since 1996

Very interesting, and fun to go back to some of those websites which
were your favourites in days gone by...

http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

We have just had a few laughs at Microsoft 1996 (get Visual Basic 5
now!) the ORIGINAL google, and my first ISP - good old alphalink.com.au

Good if you used to have a website which is now gone - well it is
actually still there! (So I can still show people the website I made for
our cafe which we have now sold which the new owner has let lapse)

Your students might find it interesting to look back also.

Have fun
Ros M