[Offtopic] International Women's Day Breakfast 7 March 2008

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 11:48:57 EST 2008

Here is an interesting breakfast speaker with an ICT background who is
giving a talk in the city on 7 March 2008. Perhaps you might be interested
in attending.

http://www.vicictforwomen.com.au/www/html/199-international-womens-day-breakfast---7th-march-2008.asp

Regards Roland

> International Women's Day Breakfast
>
> Vic ICT for Women and the Australian Computer Society (ACS) invite you to
> attend our upcoming joint International Women's Day Breakfast, titled
>
> *'Balance IT! - How to effectively juggle a career in IT & everything
> else' *
>
> Join our guest speakers Jane Chen, A/NZ IT Architecture Profession Leader,
> IBM Global Business Services and Rohini Kapur, Managing Director, Oyster P/L
> as they share their personal life experiences and their unique recipe for
> 'Balancing IT'
> [ [image: Download Speaker_Biography.doc] Speaker_Biography.doc (24KB)<http://www.vicictforwomen.com.au/resources/documents/Speaker_Biography.doc>
> ]
>
> *Date: *          Friday 7 March, 2008
>
> *Time: *         7.15am for a 7.30am start - 9.00 am close
>
> *Venue:*        River Room 1, Crown Entertainment Complex, 8 Whiteman
> Street, Southbank
>
> *Cost:*           $30 VIC ICT & ACS members, $25  VIC ICT  & ACS student
> members, $35  non members

And here is her Bio

 *Biography: **Senior IT Architect Jane Chen *

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au