[Offtopic] Fwd: Teamboard IWBs and Macs Clarification

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Fri Apr 25 21:18:02 EST 2008

From:   Rod Hysted <rod_h at netspace.net.au>
To:   Professional community for teachers <oz-teachers at rite.ed.qut.edu.au>
Date:   Fri, 25 Apr 2008 13:17:08 +1000
Subject:   Re: [Oz-teachers] Teamboard IWBs and Macs Clarification

Perhaps I should clarify further.

The interactive part does work well in general, ie with other software
such as web browsers, power point word etc etc. It is just the teamboard
software and drivers that is a hassle, and it has real potential for work
with kids. Also, the fact that the action bar doesn't work is a pain.

Rod

PS The teachers still love the board, though.