[Offtopic] Sort of Dunno Nothing

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 21:43:32 EST 2008

*Cross post from QSITE Community*

Here is a great video clip by Peter Denahy
     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_veIGGP1Uh4

As Marg Lloyd remarked on the QSITE list
"I have worked mainly with secondary students and this just encapsulated my
whole life... it also fits well with my occasional rant against research
which tell us that kids find us, and school, and IT "boring"... If you have
a spare few minutes, watch it. If you have teenage children, you might find
it a bit too close to home to be amusing."

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au