[Offtopic] Facebook and staff productivity

Maggie Iaquinto IAQUIM at bialik.vic.edu.au
Tue Apr 8 09:21:33 EST 2008

Thank you very much, Geoff.

In one way it is annoying that tech staff make judgments on teaching
staff productivity. The counter argument is that everything tech staff
do on our network will have a technological, economic and/or social
implication. In this case, it is mostly a social implication.

In the end, we should all be able to choose how we use our 'free' time.
As Ros succintly put it -- should be ban newspapers, sudoku, visiting
domaindotcomdotau or doing email activities?

I'll have a read shortly.

Regards

Maggie