[Offtopic] A3 Scanner

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 22:48:24 EST 2007

Same here .. we added optical modules to the lease on all our photocopiers
for a rather insignificant price. Files created are deposited as TIF or PDF
files onto the Novell network via FTP ... neatly landing in a folder in my
home directory. Bliss

The copier in the general office can scan duplex A3 colour, even rattling a
bundle of pages through the document feeder in a few seconds. Cute when you
have something you want to publish in Moodle in a hurry as a PDF file. TIF
is nice if you have the time to OCR what you have just scanned. :-)

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au