[Offtopic] A3 Scanner

Grant Frazer gfrazer at fintona.vic.edu.au
Thu Sep 6 10:01:42 EST 2007

Sorry James my mistake I read the TPU (transparency Unit price.)
Disregard my response.

Best Regards,

Grant Frazer
Information and Communication Technologies Manager
Fintona Girls School
79 Balwyn Rd,
Balwyn, VIC, 3103
Ph +61 3 98301388
Fax. +61 3 98885682
<http://www.fintona.vic.edu.au>

The information contained in this e-mail message and any attached files
may be confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient
any
use, disclosure or copying of this e-mail is unauthorized. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by
reply e-mail and delete all copies of this transmission together with
any
attachments.