[Offtopic] A3 Scanner

James Poulos J.Poulos at caseygrammar.vic.edu.au
Thu Sep 6 09:50:10 EST 2007

I have been looking into getting an A3 scanner for our Graphics dept,
but am having trouble finding anything under about $3000!! Does anyone
know whether any brands make a mid range A3 scanner any more? HP don't
even seem to have one at all, and the few brands that do are very high
end.

Thanks,
James

James Poulos
IT Coordinator
Casey Grammar School
J.Poulos at caseygrammar.vic.edu.au
Ph: 03 5995 2188

Disclaimer: This email and any attachments may be confidential.
If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies.
Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects.
Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by
the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the
use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected
attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the
individual sender, and not necessarily those of Casey Grammar School.