[Offtopic] Re: [Year 12 IT Apps] FW: room change

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 12:58:40 EST 2007

Try adding in
http://moodle.*yourschool*.vic.edu.au/calendar/view.php?view=upcoming

Am testing out the Zimbra <http://www.zimbra.com>calendar but for different
reasons .. I am not a great fan for putting in my few spare moments on a
public / school calendar system so that anybody can pad out my life with
more meeting schedules for approval.

We saw some odd daylight saving jumps on a server .. timesync problems with
Internet wasnt properly set. I heard some problems in the USA with some odd
changes to rules for setting daylight saving.

FirstClass has some cute SMS functions, has anybody else used these with
students?

(* woops .. all off topic *) -> moving the discussion off the ITA list.

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au