[Offtopic] Assignment Zero

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Mon Mar 19 23:45:38 EST 2007

Open Source Journalism (beta-version)

http://zero.newassignment.net/newsroom

"Welcome. We're covering a story: How the Web makes it possible for the
crowd to be the source of good ideas. But instead of one journalist
reporting, we've created a site where many people can work on the story,
with editors as guides. You are now in the Newsroom, where you can find
an overview and learn what others are doing. The Assignment Desk is where
you can see what we're covering in detail, and get an assignment. The
Exchange is a place to offer new ideas. Check the day's developments with
The Scoop. Ready? Join up.

Featured Assignments: We need someone to interview and write a profile of
a Wikipedia super-contributor. If you are interested in this assignment.."
--

Cheers people
Stephen Loosley