[Offtopic] on ya' edna

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Sat Mar 17 03:05:44 EST 2007

Hi Roland and all,

Haha. I'm sure that any number on this list have memories
of wheeling a 286 DOS PC around from class to class on a
trolley, with a roomswap to be nearer a phone line if one was
to go online with a class and that very same PC was also the
school dial-in bulletin board after hours :-) As you say Roland
it would be fun to hear podcasts of people's early experiences.

Cheers, Stephen