[Offtopic] on ya' edna

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Mon Mar 12 00:20:34 EST 2007

At 12:13 PM 11/03/2007, Roland writes:

> EdNA have come a long way .. we thought they would just
> provide schools with Internet access ... so much more that
> could be done!  Regards Roland

and, since then, we've both taught IT, gained IT master degrees,
served years helping run the state it-teacher professional groups,
etc, etc, and you've been the Vic Ed Dpt IT-teacher of the year, and
already do everything edna make available for on-line classes anyway!

haha .. sounds like a mutual-admiration-society newsletter. Sorry folks.

Cheers Roland
Stephen Loosley
Member, Victorian
Institute of Teaching