[Offtopic] on ya' edna

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 12:13:36 EST 2007

Yes Stephen, they have come a long way. Golly, I even remember you
announcing roughly a decade ago when EdNA was formed. At the time we thought
they would just provide schools with Internet access, missing that there was
so much more that could be done!

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au