[Offtopic] MS Office $75 for uni students

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 13:04:53 EST 2007

Same here .. this round, two teachers are getting Macintosh computers.
Parallels means they can even run an OSX, Ubuntu and XP image. Ubuntu is
nice for a very tightly firewalled and secure system for online banking etc.
I need to get my head around if we can share the images around etc.

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au