[Offtopic] Re: [Year 12 IT Apps] Trivia

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 12:17:46 EST 2007

Yes, my senior VCE Information Technology group was certainly crazy enough!

 <http://www.flickr.com/photos/plakboek/539798591/>
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/plakboek/539798591/>
A moment in digital time that will only happen once in our lifetime. This
picture was taken on 02:03:04 on 05/06/07 or a bit after 2 pm on the 5th
June 2007. (OK, we cheated but who is getting up at 2 am for a photograph!)

Not only did I correct for perspective, reduce digital noise and adjust the
colour saturation, see if you can spot the paper that was dropped and
digitally restored with PaintShop Pro and the clock hidden as a lark in
somebodies shirt.

Thanks Mark for the reminder, our next target event?

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au